Thursday, July 3, 2008

Not a building but a dress......

Back from Atlanta, with a lot of thoughts and ideas. Atlanta is hard for me; even as a child I remember wanting it to be urban, wanting to walk everywhere and be independent. Its better these days and I will talk about it tomorrow but one little "pop in" that I got to do was go to the new SCAD building on Peachtree. The shop was closed (did not need any temptation anyway) but there was a a WONDERFUL show of Karen-Sam Norgard in the Trois gallery upstairs. These amazing dresses made from natural material of the Nova Scotia coast line. I normally do not go for pretty photography but so pretty ,so well crafted, so inspiring! A very nice summer show. Go see it...it will make you smile. Ms. Norgard's web site is www.karensamnorgard.com

No comments: